Have you heard of The Return of Kings Group? If not, we are here to educate you and tell you all that you need to know about this disgusting ignorant-minded group of individuals.
This will make your stomach churn, your feminist flags go up, and will ignite your activist flame. The misogynistic Return of Kings group and website was established in 2012. And thankfully, because of the efforts of our society has been taken down since.
However, this did not stop the group from communicating and meeting up in other ways- including rallies and planning meetings. But, we are here to give you the scoop on this atrocious club and help you learn how to tear them down once and for all.
Here is everything you need to know about The Return of Kings Group:
What Is The Return of Kings Group?
The Return of Kings group was a site that was established in 2012 by Daryush Valizadeh. This anti-fem thirty-six-year-old man goes by the nickname “Roosh”. Roosh attracted stricly “masculine” men to his site. And, his definition of “masculine” is much different from ours. Or, from any other sane person’s.
To Roosh, masculine means to be a “real” man. Or someone who is strong and in control over their female counterparts. And, who see themselves as greater than the females in society.
Thankfully, like we mentioned above, the site was taken down in 2018. According to Roosh and the last blog post shared on the site, this was because of being banned from PayPal and other revenue related sites, as well as being “burnt out”. He also touches on being in the times of the early waves of censorship.
However, the group still thrives and has been meeting underground since. Roosh still has many followers and rallies have been planned in the past for the men of the group to seize back their power from females in society.
The Return of Kings Mindset
The mindset of the Return of Kings group is shocking in this day in age. It’s crazy to think that there are people out there that still think of themselves as elite to others around them. But, the Return of Kings does just that.
Leader, Koosh has made it clear on his views of certain issues, such as rape. Koosh went viral when he posted a blog about how rape should be legal if done on private property:
Consent is now achieved when she passes underneath the room’s door frame, because she knows that that man can legally do anything he wants to her when it comes to sex. Bad encounters are sure to occur, but these can be learning experiences for the poorly trained woman so she can better identify in the future the type of good man who will treat her like the delicate flower that she believes she is.Koosh
The ignorant and disgusting leader has also made it clear that he believes gender equality is not backed by science and is simply a myth. He truly believes that men should be in control because they are stronger, smarter, and more capable.
The group also believes that al lwomen should be feminine and all men should be stereotypically masculine. So, you know they are against homosexual culture too.
Koosh’s Return of Kings Beliefs:
In Roosh’s own words, here are the group’s beliefs:
- 1. Men and women are genetically different, both physically and mentally. Sex roles evolved in all mammals. Humans are not exempt.
- 2. Men will opt out of monogamy and reproduction if there are no incentives to engage in them.
- 3. Past traditions and rituals that evolved alongside humanity served a net benefit to the family unit.
- 4. Testosterone is the biological cause for masculinity. Environmental changes that reduce the hormone’s concentration in men will cause them to be weaker and more feminine.
- 5. A woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character.
- 6. Elimination of traditional sex roles and the promotion of unlimited mating choice in women unleashes their promiscuity and other negative behaviors that block family formation.
- 7. Socialism, feminism, cultural Marxism, and social justice warriorism aim to destroy the family unit, decrease the fertility rate, and impoverish the state through large welfare entitlements.
What Can We Do?
In a world where are constantly fighting for the freedom of speech, it’s hard to try to censure groups- even if they are entirely out of line. So, we must fight fire with fire.
It’s our duty to speak up and fight the good fight of equality for all. Women should not be told how they must act or what they must do. They are not under control of man, just because he is “masculine” or thinks of himself as a higher being.
Find feminist groups in your community, share your voice on social media, and get involved in the activist community to help push back against neo-masculine clubs such as Return of Kings.