You’re 32 weeks pregnant. Your body seems to have a mind of its own. In a few weeks from now, your baby will be cozy in your arms. But you still cannot zero down on a name.
Relax! You aren’t alone.
Whether it’s a boy or a girl, you will find some of the best collections of unique names for your child in this article. Keep reading to find the best names along with their meanings to help you find the one that fits your baby.
All the Best with your search!
A List of Baby Girl Names for Your Princess
At the time when you’re 32 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, this list will help you with a well-research list of undeniably cute names for your little angel. By the end of the list, you will hopefully find the one for your child.
- Asuka: Aska is a beautiful name of Japanese origin, and it means “the fragrance of tomorrow.”
- Diara: To reflect your daughter’s preciousness, choose this name of Latin origin, which means “gift.” A girl with this name is profoundly spiritual and happy with life.
- Maisha: Maisha is an Arabic name that is related to the name of the same origin Aisha. It means to be “alive and well.”
- Elisha: While Elisha is commonly known as a girl’s name, it can be used as a unisex name with the meaning of “noble.” The name is remotely related to the Old German name Alicia.
- Rebekah: Rebekah is a classic girl name of Hebrew origin. The meaning of this beautiful name is “to bind.”
- Greer: Greer has a Scottish origin, and it means a girl who is “vigilant or watchful.”
- Jemma: Jemma is a beautiful classic name that is in use since 1092. This name has a British origin, and it is a diminutive of the name Jemima. The meaning of Jemma is “dove.”
- Lizbeth: Lizbeth is a popular British name of the 20th century. The meaning of this soothing name is “God’s promise.”
- Divya: Divya is a popular Indian name that traces its popularity back to the 7th century. It means “light or divine brilliance.”
- Veda: Veda is a meaningful Indian girl name that means “wisdom or knowledge.”
- Allegra: Allegra is an Italian name that traces its roots to the 6th century. It means “happy and jaunty.”
- Loreta: Loreta is a sweet Italian classic name that means “symbol of victory.”
Baby Boy Names for Your Prince Charming
Whether you’re searching for Latin, Greek, Italian or American names for your baby boy, this list will help you decide the perfect name for your child when you’re 32 weeks pregnant and confused with the number of choices on the internet!
- Jonathan: Jonathan is found in the Bible’s Old Testament. Many parents used this name in the middle of the 20th century. It means “to give.”
- Keaton: Keaton is a classic boy name that was popular in the 12th century. You can also hear this name commonly today. The meaning of this name with British origin is “the place of hawks.”
- Keith: Keith is a name of Scottish origin with tremendous popularity in America. It means “wood.”
- Ken: Ken is one of the rare names with brilliant meanings. It means “handsome, strong, and healthy.”
- Nathan: This fancy name is utterly modern with the meaning “he gave.”
- Oliver: Oliver is found so many times in the Bible. If you wish to give your child a biblical name, name him Oliver, which means “the olive tree.” This tree symbolizes beauty and dignity.
- Quinn: Quinn is a unisex name that means “counsel.”
- Ryan: To tell the world that your boy is a charming prince, name him Ryan, which means “little king or prince.”
- Sean: This popular name sounds modern and has a beautiful meaning. It means “God is gracious.”
- Timothy: To show your gratitude to God for gifting you a lovely baby boy, you can name him Timothy, which means “honoring God.”
- Thomas: Thomas is derived from an Aramaic name that means “leader or twin.”
- William: The classic and popular name William means “a willing protector.”
- Zak: Although it sounds cute, fun, and sweet, Zak has a serious meaning that says, “God remembers.”
SEE ALSO: 19 Weeks Pregnant – Why Some Women Start Getting Back Pain ?
If you are 32 weeks pregnant and are desperate to finalize the name for your baby, this long list will surely add some breathing space in your life with the best options to choose from without a second thought. Although naming a child may seem an arduous task, it becomes slightly easy when you know the meaning of the names that sound good. All the best for making the right choice!
How Fertility Is Affected by Stress and How You Can Combat It
Songs That Make the January Blues Feel so Real
Where Is Louis Bardo Bullock Originally From (and What Do We Know About Him)?
Adorable Videos of Old Dogs Who are Still Cute