As per the dermatologists, the benefits of the tea tree oil are immense, especially for hair and skin. Therefore, proper usage of a tea tree shampoo can promote hair growth and shine. If you want to use tea tree oil in your regular shampoo, you have to follow the instructions and mix them in the right proportion. You can also find many readymade tea tree shampoos in the market if you are ready to switch your regular shampoo with it.
How to Apply the Tea Tree Shampoo?
Do you want strong and shiny hair? Follow the below-mentioned sequence to fulfill the needs.
- Mix five percent of the tea tree oil with your shampoo
- Apply the mixture slowly to your scalp
- Continue to lather every day for four weeks
- The duration of the massage should be three minutes
You can also go for diluting this oil with any other oils like coconut or almond oil. Daily use will show the beautiful change in the health of hair.
Now, let us come to the benefits part. Within a month of application of tea tree shampoo, you should start feeling the change!
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil can be a magical product for glowing skin and healthy hair. However, in this blog, we will discuss its beneficial nature for the betterment of the hair. This fabulous oil consists of several anti-bacterial properties. Thus, to ensure lovely smooth hair, go for the daily use of tea tree shampoo. The highlighting points that we project here will undoubtedly resolve most of the hair problems. Therefore, it is a fantastic solution for hair care.
- Reduces Hair Fall: Hair fall is a common problem for many. The primary cause behind this is the increasing pollution in the environment. However, the application of tea tree shampoo can prevent clogging of the hair follicles. As a result, the roots become stronger, leading to less hair fall.
- Sayonara To Dandruff: It is time to say bye-bye to the dandruff problems. The tea tree oil is full of anti-fungal properties. According to a recent study, just five percent of oil is enough to prevent the itchiness of dandruff. Therefore, regular usage of the same can eliminate dandruff significantly.
- Hair Growth: Tea tree shampoo is also responsible for the growth of shiny hair. It is a source of several necessary nutrients. Moreover, it drains out the toxins present in follicles and promotes consistent growth.
- Relief From Itchiness: The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial elements of tea tree oil play a significant role in preventing itchiness of the scalp. Moreover, you can get rid of the oily scalp too.
- Improvement in Blood Circulation: Adequate amount of tea tree shampoo can help majorly in improving blood circulation. So, this particular shampoo mixed with the beneficial oils can work as a therapeutic agent.
- Enemy of Lice: Lice infestation is a prevalent problem, especially among girls with long hair. Mainly the issue arises for the school-going kids. However, applying the tea tree shampoo daily can mitigate this problem. The insecticidal property present in tea tree shampoo is capable of killing the head lice.
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis: Seborrhoeic Dermatitis can have adverse effects on the chest, scalp, and even your face. For a speedy recovery, you can consult a doctor and go for tea tree oil. Experts say that the tea tree shampoo has all the essential properties for treating this disease.
Preparation Of Tea Tree Shampoo
Are you not getting your regular tea tree shampoo in the stores? Fret not, as it is effortless to prepare the shampoo at home. Generally speaking, you will not get this highly effective shampoo in ready-made form. But the tea tree oil is easily available. You can use essential oils to prepare excellent food for your hair.
Some essential ingredients you will require for this are;-
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Tea tree oil
- Shampoo base
Consult an essential oil website or Youtube video for the exact quantity of each of these items. Mix them well enough and keep the mixture in a closed glass jar. Moreover, do not forget to shake well before every use. Also, have complete knowledge about the usage for the children. The quantity may vary for adults and kids.
Tea tree shampoo is thus a fantastic product to prevent hair loss and several other problems. Apply the product directly before the shower and gently massage. Finally, rinse and wash it away with water. However, it is dangerous to massage for more than five minutes. Do not use the tea tree oil directly. That can be allergic to certain skins. So, start using this superb product and see the results yourself.