Are you a fan of the Turkish sea and beach? Or maybe you like mountains? But tired of overpriced hotels? Perhaps it’s time to buy your cozy corner in the beautiful province of Antalya. You can live there all year round or come on vacation and rent out the rest of the time.
There are many residential properties for sale in Turkey; all that remains is to choose the region and in which area of the city you would like to settle, whether you need a one-, two-room, or three-room apartment (to live with your family or host friends), should it be inexpensive or luxury real estate. Buyers from the CIS countries will find many options: flats or apartments in a residential complex, furnished or empty, with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms. There are even penthouses available. The design and layout of each facility are publicly available. The cost of apartments in Antalya for example can vary.
Reasons to buy an apartment in Turkey
Buying a home in Antalya means moving to a country with a favorable climate and successfully investing money. The cost of apartments in Antalya and the pace of construction is steadily growing, and buying property in Antalya can bring good dividends in the future.
Real estate in Turkey is inexpensive compared to European, and many developers offer favorable installments.
1-room apartments in Antalya are an excellent choice for those who want to buy an apartment inexpensively, whether a resale property in Turkey or a new building. It is possible to buy Antalya apartments inexpensively with a full finish of high-quality materials, furniture (built-in kitchen), and household appliances, with infrastructure on the territory of the complex: parking with a parking space for each user, a swimming pool, a fitness room, landscaping, playgrounds.
Kinds of flats in Turkey
Apartments in Turkey are much cheaper than houses, so customers choose to purchase this particular kind of property.
Apartments in Turkey are divided into types:
- 1+1 (two-room apartment with a kitchen-living room and a bedroom of about 50-70 square meters);
- 2+1 (two bedrooms with a separate living room and kitchen. The advantage is large balconies, sometimes there are two. The range of area is about from 60 to 100 square meters.);
- 3+1 (three bedrooms, a living room with a kitchen (or a separate kitchen), two or three bathrooms, at least two terraces);
- 4+1 (more often referred to as penthouses);
The last two options are often two-level and are located on the upper floors of buildings. The so-called penthouses. Penthouses are prestigious properties with the best views. In many cases, in such objects of sale, the living room, guest bathroom, and kitchen are located on the first floor, and the bedrooms with entry to the patio are on the 2d floor. In other countries, such apartments are considered four-room and five-room apartments.
In addition, Turkish flats are not a typical type of real estate, as we are used to in our homeland. There is no concept of a “standard layout” here, and each developer brings his own characteristics to the building under construction, whether it is an interesting finish, the location of spacious rooms with high-quality repairs, or wide terraces with panoramic views. A new apartment from a developer is often sold with a beautiful and stylish finish, including furniture and interior items.
Features of apartments in Turkey
There are several typical points regarding all apartments in the resort region of Turkey, namely:
- The living room in the flat is the largest in terms of footage. The bedrooms are small, with the exception of the layouts, where the bedroom is combined with a dressing room.
- Combined living room and kitchen. Such zoning is convenient for many families – you can cook and communicate simultaneously.
- The more bedrooms, the more bathrooms. Even in the layout of a 2 + 1 apartment, an additional guest bathroom is often found. It is generally accepted to install showers in small apartments, not bathtubs.
- The terrace is one of the most important and obligatory components of an apartment in Turkey. The larger the apartment, the larger the terrace area. So, by our standards, the balcony will be quite spacious even in a small apartment.
The cost of apartments in Turkey
It is impacted by closeness to the sea, the view from the window, the infrastructure of the place, and the kind of house.
Flats in the old housing stock (an old low-rise construction) are slightly cheaper than in new buildings. In Turkey, unique investment projects are presented in which apartments of an expensive segment are being sold. Such residential complexes are equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable life and are located close to the sea. See examples of apartments that are prevalent with customers.
Property in Turkey
With Turk.Estate aggregator assistance finding a hot belongings is very straightforward. You can compare the costs in various locations and discover the most appropriate choice.