The high pace of construction in Dubai does not affect the quality of housing. The developers do not follow the idea of quick income but focus on delivering perfect accommodation. The multifunctional approach to each residential building is a perfect example of designing for human comfort. It is also the main priority of the construction policy in the UAE. Only quality materials are used in the construction of new facilities. This is one of the multiple reasons why foreign investors prefer to buy villa by the sea in Dubai.
With all that said, real estate in Dubai is considered undervalued, which is an acknowledged fact. In other words, it is many times cheaper than it should be. This conclusion is based on the laws of logic and price formation in the global real estate market. This is the whole secret of the frenzied popularity of apartments and houses overlooking the Persian Gulf. Especially, when it turns to real estate by the sea. So, in this article, we will find out whether villas by the sea in Dubai are profitable investments or unaffordable dreams.
Reasons to invest in real estate by the sea
Considering the necessity of purchase of real estate by the sea in Dubai, a buyer should become aware of intended profits. We can highlight the following:
- passive income from the lease of the apartment as during the bathing season, and at other times of the year;
- a wide range of options for investment;
- buying an apartment can protect your money from inflation;
- relatively low cost of investment compared to other popular destinations;
- high liquidity;
- the cost of real estate by the sea does not decrease and at any time it can be sold at a price close to the market or earn the difference between the purchase and sale price.
Real estate in Dubai for permanent residence
Looking from another side on the real estate in Dubai, we can say that a potential resident obtains the following opportunities:
- real estate in a famous resort real estate, to which you can quickly and easily get;
- a home in one of the best cities in the world to live in;
- real estate in the largest business center of the region;
- real estate in one of the safest cities in the world;
- real estate with a transparent legal title;
- real estate in a tax free jurisdiction;
- quality real estate at an affordable price;
- high rental yields.
Risks in purchase of real estate by the sea
As for the disadvantages, they are the noise and rush, the complete impossibility of privacy in the height of the beach season, and in the off-season – various “surprises” from nature in the form of cold winds and dampness. In addition, the above-mentioned environmental factors have a negative impact on the condition of the housing – it will need to be repaired every now and then.
Unique developments by the sea in Dubai
The emirate of Dubai is famous for its breathtaking developments right into the sea. They impress foreigners with the quality of developments and innovations in ideas. For example, in 2001, the UAE surprised the whole world with a project of an archipelago of artificial islands. Bulk islands in the form of palm trees – this is the second structure after the Great Wall of China, which was created by human hands. Now these three islands – Palm Jumeirah (Palm Jumeirah), Deira (Deira) and Jebel Ali (Jebel Ali) are extremely attractive for the purchase of real estate for both investment and permanent residence.
When a person buys an apartment, he wants to get comfort and full-fledged infrastructure near the house. Construction of banal square meters is not a promising model for the development of world resorts. That is why modern residential complexes in Dubai are implemented according to the “city within the city” scheme, where there is everything at once. Real estate for sale in such locations is represented in the website Emirates.Estate. A major aggregator of properties in Dubai offers outstanding apartments and villas by the sea.
The bottom line
Dubai is the city of the future. High skyscrapers, a mass of offices of the world’s leading companies and a huge flow of tourists speak of its development and prospects. To have real estate in Dubai means to be successful.