Tinder is one of the most famous dating applications that helps people connect with others within seconds. On this app, you can create your profiles, include photos, and add a brief bio. Apart from that, you can also choose your perfect match by just swiping to the right. The app is very popular and offers 55 billion matches to date. But most people are curious to know how to hide their location on Tinder. As for hiding location, there are different third-party apps that you can download to hide your location on Tinder. Yes, that is right. If you are concerned about your privacy and want to hide your exact location, then you can use Tenorshare iAnyGo. In this article, we will tell you how to hide your exact location on Tinder, so continue reading to learn more about the tools and tips to secure your location.
Part 1: How to Change Location on Tinder for free?
If you have just started using Tinder and want to hide your location because of privacy issues, then this section is for you. Below, we have discussed some of the top ways that you can use to hide and change location on Tinder for free. Let’s discuss these 4 simple techniques to change location on the Tinder application without wasting time.
Method 1: Official Tool: Tinder Passport
The first official method that you can use to hide or change your location is using the Tinder Passport feature. Premium users can easily use this feature to hide their location. Moreover, it allows you to add new locations and adjust the settings with one click. Let’s see how this feature works.
Steps to use Tinder Passport:
- Open your Tinder app and click your Profile icon.
- Look for the “Settings” option and choose the “Location” button.
- Next, click the “Add a new Location” button and choose a new location.
- Type the location, and you are good to go.
Alt: add a new location
- With this feature, you can find more matches all around the world
- You can explore more places and add them to your traveling list
- You can adjust your location settings accordingly
- Only Available for Plus and Gold subscribers
|Monthly price with 6-month plan
|Monthly price with 12-month plan
Method 2 The Most Professional Location Changer -Tenorshare iAnyGo
If you are looking for a professional location changer, then you should definitely use TenorshareiAnyGo. It is a free virtual location changer for both Android and iPhone devices. That means you can quickly change your location on Tinder as well. You can also use this app to create your own routes and adjust the location with one click.
Steps to Use Tenorshare iAnyGo:
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of this app for your PC and Mac devices.
Alt: click enter button
- Next, connect your Android or iPhone devices to the PC using the USB cable. Once the device is connected, click the “Next” button.
Alt: connect your devices
- Type your desired location in the search box and choose the “Start to Modify” option.
Alt: start to modify option
- Done; your current location will be changed soon.
- It supports multiple iPhone and Android devices, including iPhone 15, Samsung Galaxy S23, etc.
- It is 100% secure and provides free technical support for any help
- Change your GPS location with one click
- Users can import and export GPX files
- Works for all the apps, including Tinder, WhatsApp, etc
Method 3: Changing Your Facebook Location
Thanks to Facebook, it is now easier to change location. However, you will need a web browser as you can’t change the location directly from the Facebook application. To change the location, you can follow the steps below.
Steps to Change Location Via Facebook
- Open the app on a web browser and click the three-dot options.
- Next, visit the “About me” option.
- Add your new location and adjust the settings in the current city section.
- Hit the “Save” button, and you are good to go.
Alt: edit your current city location
- It is a free method
- Anyone can change the location
- Your account can get suspended
- Your friends will get the notification instantly when you change the location
Method 4: Tinder Location Changer Android App
You can use multiple Tinder location changer apps to update your location. Luckily, for Android users, different apps are available that allow them to change their location. If you are looking for a reliable location changer app, then you can download the Fake GPS location app from the Google Play Store. Let’s see how this app works.
Steps to Use Fake GPS location
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the application.
Alt: download the fake gps app
- Open your device Settings, turn on the Developer Options, and Allow Mock locations as well.
Alt: allow mock locations
- Next, choose the “Mock Location App” and look for the “Fake GPS” option.
Alt: mock location app
- Open your Device Settings and look for the “Device Only” option.
- Go to the Tinder app and choose the “Settings” option. Once you are in, choose the “Discovery” option and click the “Change Distance” button.
Part 2: Can I Change Tinder Location via VPNs?
Yes, you can easily change your Tinder location using the VPN. Besides, it is the easiest and the most reliable way to fake your location if you don’t want to show your location to others. However, make sure to use the correct VPN for changing location on Tinder.
Part 3 FAQs
- How to Hide My Location on Tinder?
You can use Tenorshare iAnyGo application to hide your location on Tinder. It is a reliable software and safe to use. Plus, it is best for non-technical users. Above, we have mentioned all the steps to use this app.
- How to Turn off Location on Tinder?
Visit your Tinder application and click your Profile icon. Next, look for the “Settings” icon, click it, and there you will find the option to turn off your location.
- Is it Safe to Change Location on Tinder?
Yes, changing location on Tinder is 100% safe if you are concerned about your privacy and don’t want others to see your location.
- What Happens If You Turn Off Your Location on Tinder?
Once your location is hidden, your friends won’t be able to guess your correct location. Apart from that, you will have the option to explore other matches, your privacy will not be compromised, and you will be able to protect your personal information.