The hype of being a “clean makeup girl” has skyrocketed ever since natural and organic beauty products were introduced in the beauty industry. There is a shift in focus from chemical products to healthy skin care with organic products.
Today, more and more people are opting for natural and organic beauty products. And the hype of being a “clean makeup girl” is real because it is not only restricted to makeup products. People are now becoming aware of the harmful elements in body care and skincare.
Nowadays, people are more conscious about the beauty products they use. They are looking for safer and healthier alternatives, and natural and organic beauty products are the gateway. Here are a few reasons for the same:
- First of all, it is a sustainable approach: using organic or natural beauty products reduces the carbon footprint. So, it is very environmentally friendly.
- Natural skin care products do not have any side effects; they are immensely safe for the skin as they have natural ingredients.
- They have nutrition from nature itself: natural or organic products have ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, or many herbs that are rich in antioxidants.
Although there is a minute difference between organic and natural beauty products, both work very similarly. In contrast to organic goods, natural ones may include traces of chemicals. Ingredients may only be considered “organic” if they were grown without the use of any synthetic or chemical inputs, including genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
With drugstore shelves overloaded with products that are full of artificial ingredients and chemicals, it’s no wonder that many women turn to natural and organic beauty products.
Steps to choosing natural and organic beauty products
A. Read Labels: Organic beauty brands usually use the word “organic” or “green” on the label. There are terms to look for when purchasing natural or organic beauty products. These include paraben-free, 5-free, sulfate-free, and toxin-free.
B. Research Ingredients: Go through the ingredients that are best suited for your skin or that have the most benefits. If you want to reduce aging, you can try taking vitamin C or E, which prevent DNA damage.
C. Consider Your Skin Type: Consult a dermatologist to walk you through your personalized skincare routine.
Common Ingredients Found in Natural and Organic Beauty Products
A. Essential Oils: Essential oils are derived from plants and have numerous benefits, including antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Essential oils can be found in both hair and skin care products.
B. Plant Extracts: Plant extracts are derived from herbs, fruits, and other natural materials. Plant extracts have antimicrobials and antioxidants that heal acne and pimples with ease.
C. Natural Butters: These include shea butter, cocoa butter, and almond butter; these butter have restorative properties for the skin.
Now that we are informed about the common ingredient, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the variety of brands and advantages touted for cosmetics and skin care.
We’ve put together a list of the best natural and organic skincare products on the market right now for your convenience.
7 Popular Brands of Natural and Organic Beauty Products
1.Tata Harper: Products sold by Tata Harper are certified organic and free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), allergens, additives, nasty compounds, artificial perfumes, and coloring. They mainly use ingredients from organic farming, such as sunflowers, apricots, and willow.
2. Juice Beauty: When it comes to oil-free moisturizers, this one from Juice Beauty—one of the first organic beauty businesses in the United States—is at the top of my list.
Natural ingredients like aloe vera and grapeseed oil keep skin supple and hydrated without making it feel greasy or clogging pores. All the products of this brand are cruelty-free. It also uses sustainable energy sources for manufacturing. They also sell vegan products.
3.100% Pure: They have a wide range of organic products that are USDA certified. This brand is best known for natural cleansers. However, because they use fruit extracts and other vegan ingredients, their products have a six-month shelf life.
4. Ursa Major: The company is committed to sustainability and has received certifications for its efforts in reducing its environmental impact. The creators have a deep appreciation for the environment. Thus, their products use only natural ingredients.
5. Naturopathica: The products sold by Naturopathica include no toxins, parabens, silicones, or substances produced from animals. Carrot oil, sunflower oil, microalgae, and even marshmallows are all examples of sustainable, environmentally friendly products. Your natural attractiveness will be enhanced by using treatments like herb tea and enzymatic peeling. This dependable brand was launched in 1995 by Barb.
6. Weleda: Weleda, a brand that probably dates back 100 years, started as a pharmaceutical lab but now creates natural skin care. They use flower and root extracts in the products. They sell paraben-free, phthalate-free, and fragrance-free products. They also have a baby line that is well-known around the world.
7. True Botanicals: True Botanicals is a well-known skincare brand that uses algae extracts and chebula. It provides a variety of products that range from those for acne-prone skin to those for pregnant women. True Botanicals’ products are recommended by beauty influencers. To provide the best skin care to its customers, the company has the best user interface.
We hope you have enjoyed reading our blog post about natural and organic beauty products from top brands. Many people have concerns about the ingredients in their cosmetics, as well as the effect that chemicals have on the skin. So, whether you are looking for a completely organic makeup line or a more natural face wash, we know that there is an option for you and your skin. We know that you will be able to find the right products for you with a little research. We are always happy to help.