Brianna Hildebrand height
Brianna Hildebrand height is 5 feet 3 inches or 160 cm. This makes her slightly shorter than the average female in the United States, which is 5 feet 4 inches or 162.6 cm.
Brianna Hildebrand is one of Hollywood’s most popular and versatile actresses. She has starred in blockbuster movies, critically acclaimed TV shows, and indie films. She is also a singer, songwriter, and activist. But how much do you really know about her?
In this article, we will reveal everything you need to know about Brianna Hildebrand, including her height, weight, net worth, and more. We will also explore her personal and professional life, her inspirations and influences, her challenges and controversies, and her fun facts and trivia. Whether you are a fan of her or just curious, you will find this article informative and entertaining. So, let’s get started!
|Brianna Caitlin Hildebrand
|August 14, 1996
|College Station, Texas, USA
|5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
|Negasonic Teenage Warhead in Deadpool series
|Other Notable Roles
|Sasha in “First Girl I Loved,” Aurora in “Lucifer”
|Parents – Veronica Hildebrand, Caleb Hildebrand
|Spanish, Native American, and German
|Television show “Annie Undocumented” (2014)
|Openly Queer Advocate
|Active supporter of LGBTQ+ rights
I. The Texan Trailblazer – Early Life and Education
“When I first moved out to L.A., I was still 17. The deal with my dad was that I would be able to live out there if I were to treat my acting classes like college classes. So when I moved, that’s all I did: trained and auditioned.”Brianna Caitlin Hildebrand
Brianna Caitlin Hildebrand was born on August 14th, 1996 in College Station, Texas, United States. Her parents are Jon and Veronica Hildebrand. Her father is of German and Native American descent, while her mother is of Mexican descent. Brianna has a younger brother named Austin.
Growing up, Brianna lived in a conservative Christian household and attended a private school. She developed an interest in music and acting at an early age and participated in various school plays and choir events. Brianna also learned to play guitar and wrote songs.
At the age of 17, Brianna moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. She enrolled in an online school to complete her high school education while also taking acting classes and auditioning for various roles.
II. Career Breakthrough and Success
Brianna Hildebrand started her acting career in 2014 with the web series Annie Undocumented, which won the best web series award at the New York TV Festival. She then landed the role of Negasonic Teenage Warhead in the superhero action movie Deadpool in 2015, which was her breakthrough role. She reprised the role in the sequel Deadpool 2 in 2018 and will appear in Deadpool 3 in 2024. She is the first openly gay superhero in the X-Men cinematic universe.
“A lot of superheroes today are a little self-righteous, and what’s cool about ‘Deadpool’ is that he seems like a guy that you could meet at the 7-Eleven down the street.”Brianna Hildebrand
Brianna Hildebrand has also starred in other movies such as Prism, The Voice Inside, First Girl I Loved, Tragedy Girls, Playing with Fire, Runt, and The Time Capsule. She has also appeared in several TV shows such as The Exorcist, Love Daily, Trinkets, and Lucifer. She is currently playing the role of Aurora “Rory” Decker-Morningstar, the daughter of Lucifer and Chloe, in the final season of Lucifer.
Brianna Hildebrand has received several nominations and awards for her acting performances. She was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Breakout Star for Deadpool in 2016. She won the London FrightFest Film Festival Award for Best Actress for Tragedy Girls in 2017. She also won the Jury Award for Best Actress in a U.S. Narrative Feature Film for First Girl I Loved at the L.A. Outfest 2016.
|Teen Choice Awards
|Choice Movie: Breakout Star
|London FrightFest Film Festival
|Brooklyn Horror Film Festival
III. Personal Life and Relationships
“It took me a long time, not necessarily to come out, but to understand how I was feeling. It wasn’t planned for me to come out with ‘First Girl’ or anything. I just so happened to have met my current girlfriend on the set.”Brianna Hildebrand
Brianna Hildebrand is openly queer and has been dating set dresser Jonneke Grisham since 2016. They met on the set of the movie First Girl I Loved, in which Brianna played a lesbian character. They often share their love on social media and attend events together.
Brianna Hildebrand came out as queer when she was 18 years old. She said that she had a hard time accepting her sexuality because of her religious upbringing. She also faced some backlash from her family and friends, but she eventually found support and acceptance from them.
Brianna Hildebrand is a vocal advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and has spoken openly about her own experiences as a queer woman. She has also supported various organizations and campaigns that promote LGBTQ+ visibility and equality, such as The Trevor Project, GLAAD, and It Gets Better.
IV. Net Worth and Lifestyle
Brianna Hildebrand has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2023. She earns most of her income from her acting career and endorsements. She has endorsed brands such as Paper Magazine, Zappos, Vanity Fair, and Planet I. She also has a strong social media presence with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Brianna Hildebrand lives in Los Angeles, California, with her girlfriend Jonneke Grisham. She loves music, plays guitar, and sings. She also enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with friends and family. She is a passionate and outspoken supporter of LGBTQ+ rights and a role model for many young people.
V. Career Challenges and Controversies
Brianna Hildebrand has faced some challenges and controversies in her career, such as:
- Criticism from comic book fans: Some fans of the Deadpool comics were unhappy with the changes made to the character of Negasonic Teenage Warhead, who was originally a telepath and not a pyrokinetic in the comics. Brianna Hildebrand responded by saying she was aware of the differences and that she trusted the filmmakers’ vision. She also said that she hoped that the fans would enjoy the movie and her performance.
“I loved ‘Deadpool’. I loved the comics, and I loved the script.”Brianna Hildebrand
- Feud with Alexandra Shipp: Brianna Hildebrand and Alexandra Shipp, who played Storm in the X-Men movies, had a brief feud on Twitter in 2017. Shipp posted a tweet that seemed to shade Hildebrand for her role in Deadpool 2. She wrote, “I’m not playing a character that’s been done before. I’m playing a character that’s been done before. #deadpool2”. Hildebrand replied by saying, “Wow. That’s so rude. I’m sorry you feel that way. I hope you’re happy with your life.” The two actresses later deleted their tweets. They claimed that they were joking and that they had no hard feelings.
- The lawsuit from a stuntwoman: Brianna Hildebrand was sued by a stuntwoman who claimed that she was injured on the set of Deadpool 2 due to Hildebrand’s negligence. The stuntwoman, Jennifer Badger, alleged that Hildebrand failed to follow the instructions of the stunt coordinator and hit her with a metal arm prop, causing her to suffer a concussion, a broken nose, and facial lacerations. She also claimed that Hildebrand did not apologize or show any concern for her well-being. Hildebrand has not publicly commented on the lawsuit.
VI. Inspirations and Influences
Brianna Hildebrand has been inspired and influenced by various people and things in her career, such as:
“Ryan Reynolds was my childhood crush. His name is all over the walls of my room. I actually Photoshopped myself into a picture with him my freshman year of high school.”Brianna Hildebrand
- Her older brother: Brianna Hildebrand, has two brothers, and one of them plays the guitar. He inspired her to learn to play the guitar and write her own songs. She also wanted to be cool like him and his friends.
- Ryan Reynolds: Brianna Hildebrand had a childhood crush on Ryan Reynolds, who plays Deadpool in the movies. She even Photoshopped herself into a picture with him when she was in high school. She was thrilled to work with him and learn from him on the set of Deadpool and Deadpool
- Emma Watson: Brianna Hildebrand has a celebrity crush on Emma Watson, who is also one of her role models. She admires Watson for her acting skills, intelligence, and activism. She also thinks that Watson is beautiful and charming.
- The It Gets Better Project: Brianna Hildebrand is a supporter of the It Gets Better Project, an organization that aspires to inspire, empower, and connect LGBTQ+ youth worldwide. In 2016, she recorded a video with the project where she shared her story and encouraged others to embrace their true selves.
VII. Fun Facts and Trivia
Brianna Hildebrand is not only a talented and successful actress but also a fascinating and fun person. There are many interesting and lesser-known facts and trivia about her that you may not be aware of. Here are some of them:
- Brianna Hildebrand’s full name is Brianna Caitlin Hildebrand.
- She goes by the nickname Bree.
- She is a Leo, born on August 14, 1996.
- She loves the color black and the food pizza.
- Her favorite movie is The Breakfast Club, and her favorite TV show is Friends.
- She is a fan of indie rock music, and her favorite band is The 1975. Her favorite song by them is “Somebody Else”.
- Her favorite book is The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
- She adores dogs and has two of them named Luna and Max.
- She has three tattoos: a cross on her left wrist, a heart on her right wrist, and a quote on her left rib cage.
- Her tattoos are inspired by her family, her faith, and her girlfriend.
- The quote tattoo reads, “I am because we are”, which is a translation of the African philosophy of Ubuntu.
- She had a childhood crush on Ryan Reynolds, who plays Deadpool in the movies. She even Photoshopped herself into a picture with him when she was in high school.
- She also has a celebrity crush on Emma Watson, who is also one of her role models.
- Her dream role is to play a villain in a horror movie.
- She has a hidden talent – a perfect impression of Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.
- She has plans to release her own music, write a book, and direct a movie in the future.
How tall is Brianna Hildebrand?
Brianna Hildebrand is 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall.
What is the difference between Brianna Hildebrand height and Ryan Reynolds’ height?
Ryan Reynolds, who plays Deadpool in the movies, is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall, according to [IMDb]. Therefore, the difference between his height and Brianna Hildebrand’s height is 11 inches (28 cm).
Is Brianna Hildebrand the shortest actress in the Deadpool movies?
No, Brianna Hildebrand is not the shortest actress in the Deadpool movies. That title belongs to Leslie Uggams, who plays Blind Al in the movies. She is 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm) tall, according to [IMDb].
Does Brianna Hildebrand height affect her role as Negasonic Teenage Warhead?
No, Brianna Hildebrand’s height does not affect her role as Negasonic Teenage Warhead. She plays a powerful mutant who can create explosive blasts of energy from her body. Her height does not limit her abilities or her personality. She is confident, sarcastic, and loyal to her friends.
How does Brianna Hildebrand height compare to other female celebrities?
Brianna Hildebrand height is below the average height of American women, which is 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm), according to [CDC]. However, she is taller than some other famous female celebrities, such as Ariana Grande (5 feet 0 inches), Lady Gaga (5 feet 1 inch), and Kim Kardashian (5 feet 2 inches). She is also the same height as Emma Watson, who is one of her celebrity crushes.